Thursday, July 16, 2009


Aloha! How are you all today??? I have been thinking of another word to say hello. I always repeat the same old thing! ha ha So toady's card is a very cute project :) It is a project i which you cover a notebook with some patterned paper and make it look personal! I made 2 versions! And one if for me and the other one is for my brother! I decided to use a different cardstock for the spine of the notebook! The tags in the notebooks are labels which are printed and then are pasted into a white carstock and cut around it! It is a very easy project! I might even make a tutorial on how to use them. You buy the notebook on Wal-Mart for about 6 dollars. Its a great gift for someone and you might even want to personalize the label with the persons name so it looks more special. See ya!
Sophianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment