Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday card


Hello!!! So tomarrow we are celebrating my mother's brother birthday!! So that means cake!! Yum!! Well so I had to quickly make a card for him! It was very hard to make because all my papers and materials are more girly!!! So had to search in my scratch until I finded the perfect paper!! Need to buy some boyish paper!!! Do you know some collections of boy that are good?? COMMENT!! Well to make this card I used a brown background and a green polka dot paper to paste above the base of the card. I pasted above that a color olive cardstock and used the birthday wish stamp from Stampin Up! and embossed it with green embossing powder on a white carstock. Then I just added some buttons and finished!!! So catch you later with thursday tutorial which is going to be very fun!!!!!
See ya!

Sophianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment