Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello!! Balbisss has not arrived at my house.. and I have all ready to go! I am mabye making a video on a CD cover.. Hope I will have the chance to create it and upload it today. You tube is getting very slow, I just put a 8 minute video and it takes more than 4 hours.. Wierd :/// Does that happen to you??? So today I used my embossing tool! Its so great! I started by reading all instructions since I did not know how to use it :) So i read a bit and I did not read all the instructions I was so excited!!! When I got my embossed image I decided to color it in. I simply colored it in with washable crayola markers.. it turned out much better that with blender pens.. I had never tried using markers on a card, and I think it would look great :) So I plan to emboss something and color it in on my next card!!! Anyways have you seen my new header here at my blog?? Well it was SO easy to make!! I made it at Picnik an online editing program. They have so much fonts, stickers etc... Babiss should arrive in any second! I acn wait!!! So today I saw Kristina Werner blog and saw her new scrapbook goodies, I loved them so much I can wait to see them in a card, or any project! I have made similar videos to Kristina Werners I made two videos In which I show what I bought heres the link to them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QzYNrPu39w here is another video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPjppEoP3UE&feature=related here is another one! http://www.youtube.com/user/SophiannaDesigns#play/uploads/10/HUSHJBIWix8
So I hope you enjoy them! They are all from different dates so some products might not be (in stock) at my craft table.. Most of them I still have them! If you have any questions on any product leave a comment! I will later post you some pictures of our projects so keep on looking at my blog once in a while!!!
Thanks, and have a good evening!
Sophianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment