Saturday, July 11, 2009

I
Hey! I am so excited about the Stampin up! weekly deals! I can wait to see this Monday promotion. They get out such great deals! Fisrt they got the scallop punch and this weeks promotion was the doctors bag for the bick kick. So here is today's card! It uses some heart chipboard from American Craft collection Rootbeeer I also used some brown Making Memories ribbon and the pink one is from American Crafts. The brown and dark pink cardstocks are from Stampin Up! and the other paper is just any cardstock! It is so easy to make! I loved the two ribbons near each other, I liked that so much because it gives it color and shape to the card! I am almost going to my trip! Well not almost.. I am going tomarrow isnt that great! I am going to the beach and going to have lots of fun with all my family. I am not having time to post at my trip so I came up with a great solution! :) I will have all the posts for the two weeks ready, and then what I am going to do is that I will change the options for each post and change the date and time so the post will automaticly post itself! Preety neat! So hope that works out! And I get you all updated when I am back! If you have to email me do it! I promise I will reply to all off you as soon as I get back! So see you later and have a great summer!!!! Wish me good luck!
Sophianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment