Monday, October 12, 2009

NEW NETWORK

Hello! So I just created a network in which I will give free online classes on scrapbooking, cardmaking, and mini albums. GO TO http://sophiannadesign.ning.com/ and make an account. Once you make it you will have to check your mail to configure your account. You will then make a profile on yourself.After that you will se the tabs on the top homepage. You will see a tab named Fourm and classes click on it. Once you click on it you will see the one disscusion I have posted. You click on the title and teh coplete dissciussion will appear. You can respond and comment to my disscucion to amke it interesting. Then go to a tab names blogs. You will also see a blog post in which you will also click on the title to see the complete post. You may also comment on the post. Read the post ebcause it gives you your first assigment. Your asigment will be to post a blog post about yourself. Tell your name, favorite products, etc.. The button in which it says to add a post is at the right. Click on it and make a post depending on the assigment the post I made said. Hope you understood! Any questions? Email me right away! sophiannadesigns@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you on your new web design network! What a fun way to meet new stampers!
    I just completed my 1st assignment!
    Looking for more fun stuff in the future!!

    Take care!
    Yaneri
    www.scrapycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete