Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello! So I just saw all the catalog and its so great}!


Here is what I liked the most!!!


STAMPS


CHIC BOUTIQUE PG 2

CIRCLE CIRCUS PG 2

CRAZY COOL PG 3 *

FOR ALL YOU DO PG 5

HAPPY TOGETHER PG 7

HELLO AGAIN PG 7

LOTS OF BOTS PG 9 *

THINGS I LOVE PG 4



PAPER



KALEIDOSCOPE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PG 4

PEDANT NOTES PG 5

RAZZLEBERRY LEMONADE DESIGNER SERIES PAPAER PG 5 *


EMBELLISHMENTS


BASIC BLACK 1-1/4 STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON PG 1 *

PLAYGROUND DESIGNER BUTTONS PG 2 *





TOOLS



BUTTERFLY PUNCH PG 1 *

PAPER PIERCING TOOL PG 1


DIE CUTTING

HEARTS & BRACKETS ORIGINAL DIE PG 2 *

So thats what I liked the most of the catalog!!!! And mabye you saw little stars like this one * on some products.. The ones that have that little star are the products that I liked the most, so I will put the pictures of those products right here
















If you have any questions please comment!
See you later with new projects!!
sophianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment